Houzz Logo Print
princess_cabertemarquez

Can anyone recommend a dining room chandelier for this space?

Hi! hope someone can help me with this! Has to be energy effefficient, low maintenance and LED light since this is for a rental . we will rent it bare. Im not sure if i shoul do black / brass or both! thanks!

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    2 mesi fa

Select the light fixture depends in large part on your furnishings.

• la_la Girl
    2 mesi fa

I would get something open and airy - and not too linear since you don't know what type of table your renters would place there (round vs rectangular) - maybe an open lantern, something like this ($100 at home depot)

• ffpalms
    2 mesi fa

I like la_la Girl’s thinking about leaving it open and airy. Here’s another option, but I like graceful curves even if the table is rectangular.

• PRO
    Joe McGuire Design
    13 giorni fa

What kind of dining room table will you be getting? What design style will the space be in? Here are a few of the dining rooms we designed. Please notice the chandeliers used in each.

Bleeker Street · Maggiori informazioni

Modern Chalet · Maggiori informazioni

Overlook Drive · Maggiori informazioni

Lake Shore Drive · Maggiori informazioni

• Colin Etheridge
    13 giorni fa

It should be black/bronze to match whatever the handles on the cabinet is or white if you want to lean more modern farmhouse. Brass probably isnt the right option. I'd say go with something inspired by a traditional shape with a modern element. So a simple federal style in black, for example. Going with too much of a statement is polarizing, but you also don't need to go totally builder grade.

If you're the renter, do what you want. That said, I'd say still stick with a blended traditional/modern look consistent with the rest of the rooms

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".