Houzz Logo Print
ldygir

What style of chair goes with this couch?

L G
2 mesi fa

I would like to get chairs for either side of this couch. Do I need to stick with a particular style? Would a contempory style work with it? Thanks!

LG

Commenti (10)

• doods
    2 mesi fa

nice couch!

• P Banos
    2 mesi fa

• M-K TN
    2 mesi fa

Contemporary yes.. one with curved back

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 mesi fa
    Ultima modifica: 2 mesi fa

Yes you can do a contemporay chair but it would be nice to see the whole space . IMO the height of the back should be about the same .This is a good example of the back height

• L G
    Autore originale
    2 mesi fa

Thanks so much for your suggestions and opinions! LG

• Denise Marchand
    2 mesi fa

With a classic traditonal sofa you can use any style for side chairs. Are you looking for a lounge chair or pull up chairs? Here's some styles that would compliment your sofa:

• Kendrah
    2 mesi fa

Beautiful sofa. A myriad of styles will work with chair. Are there some you have your eye on? Who manufactures the sofa? Perhaps they have chairs in an appropriate scale.

• PRO
    Joe McGuire Design
    13 giorni fa

We might suggest looking at some chairs with some curve to them. Please take a moment to look through our designs to help you more with your chair selection:

Bleeker Street · Maggiori informazioni

Bleeker Street · Maggiori informazioni

Modern Chalet · Maggiori informazioni

Summit Townhome · Maggiori informazioni

Lake Shore Drive · Maggiori informazioni

• loobab
    12 giorni fa

Hi LG- Please think about who will be sitting in the chair. If it will be a large man, maybe he wants a large sturdy leather chair, and there are many beautiful ones with a more contemporary look.

Or will it be someone with a bad back?

These are things to think about.

Please don't purchase a chair without having the intended person sit in it for a while in the store.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".