Houzz Logo Print
calah

Quality Pre-engineered flooring recommendations

calah
3 mesi fa

I am looking for recommendations for quality pre-engineered wood flooring. I feel like every time I think I have found something good, I look at reviews and they are all bad! I would like a 4 mm face veneer (or close to that) and core layer that is at least 8 layers. It would be great to see if anyone actually likes their flooring and thougth it has held up. I can find very few consistent positive reviews. I really appreciate your insight!

Commenti (5)

• dan1888
    3 mesi fa

Evaluation includes testing for denting and scratch resistance. Order samples of finalists and test denting with a hammer and use a butter knife for scratching. Order a box to see the real range of tone for lighter floors. Engineered is available unfinished. You can use water-based poly from Bona and Ciranova to get matte non-yellowing raw wood look hard finishes. Monarch Plank Link. and Hurst Link. among many others have unfinished and finished examples in prime and rustic flat cut. The different species from Western, Central and Easter Europe are denser with less open grain than our Oak. Flat cut shows off more structure in wide planks. Malaysia, Vietnam and China are mostly producing this flooring. Ask country of origin.

calah ha ringraziato dan1888
  • PRO
    Unique Wood Floors
    3 mesi fa

@ calah

Riva Spain is a European wood floor brand that appears to align with your preferences. Attached is the best-selling color, a 10" Max Crystal Select. I hope you find it to your liking.

Riva Spain

• PRO
    Coates Design Architecture + Interiors
    3 mesi fa

Big fan of the manufacturer Mafi https://mafi.com/en/natural-wood-floors/, represented in our area by Green Home Solutions, https://www.ghsproducts.com/. Sustainable, high-quality product and wears beautifully.

• chispa
    3 mesi fa

We are very happy with our DuChateau, Sava Collection, engineered floors We have been in the house 2 years now and have 3 dogs.

• bjstem
    3 mesi fa

We had Mohawk TecWood in a family room in our last house, and even though we had two dogs and a lot of traffic, we had no issues in the four years we were there. The previous owner had installed them, and they were there about ten years. I'm not sure of the specifications you cited; you might check their website.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".