Houzz Logo Print
webuser_897707684

What would you hang above this fireplace??

Katie Buck
3 mesi fa

I’m terrible at trying to figure out where to hang things. What would you do above the fireplace??

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    3 mesi fa

You could select some 3D wall decor for over the fireplace. Of course this selection is depend on your furnishings.

• Katie Buck
    Autore originale
    3 mesi fa

3D art is a great idea!! Thank you!

I am more modern in style

• PRO
    Joe McGuire Design
    13 giorni fa

Maybe look at adding some artwork you love. Perhaps visit some local artists to see what they have that would go with your current style.

Riverfront Modern · Maggiori informazioni

Lake Shore Drive · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Poovi Art
    13 giorni fa

Adding a large piece of art over the fireplace can truly anchor a room, serving as the focal point that ties everything together. A substantial artwork not only injects a sense of sophistication but also infuses the space with vibrant colors and vitality. It acts as a defining element of style, elevating the overall ambiance of the room.

Art on furniture · Maggiori informazioni

Large Acrylic paintings for wall decor · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Everything Home
    7 giorni fa

We think you just need some artwork for over your fireplace area. Perhaps look at some local artwork that will go with the colors in the space. Here are some ideas for you from a few designs of ours:

Modern Farmhouse Charm · Maggiori informazioni

Posh Home Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

The Van Buren Project · Maggiori informazioni

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".