Houzz Logo Print
kaceeshea

Deciding on an Omnia Sofa and Loveseat

Karen
8 mesi fa
Ultima modifica:8 mesi fa

I got a price yesterday for an Omnia Sofa and Loveseat - Athens with grade 2 leather. Was about $6850 before tax and delivery. I'm so afraid to pull the trigger and place the order. I know Omnia is a mid range manufacturer. Just wondering if I could get a higher quality set for about the same money and if so what manufacturer? I need this to be my final living room set. (I'm 74). Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture
    8 mesi fa

Omnia is a great mid range leather furniture brand. You might also take a look at Mckinley Leather or Bradington Young to compare. The main difference is that Omnia is made in CA while the other 2 are made in NC. One other distinct difference is Omnia uses tempered steel spring technology in the base while the other 2 use true 8-way hand-tied spring construction.

All of the brands are good it comes down to style, color and what you want to spend. The Athens is a good seller. It is larger than most at 90" which makes for a nice inside width for lying down.

• Karen
    Autore originale
    8 mesi fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 mesi fa

I think McKinley and for sure Bradington Young are out of my price range. But interested to know what price range they are in??

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".