Houzz Logo Print
judylampert

who makes the cooktop and vent? Beautiful kitchen.

judylampert
9 mesi fa

Exploring induction options

Above It All · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    RAO Design Studio, Inc.
    9 mesi fa

Judy, not sure if this comment reply will reach you. I would be happy to answer your questions. Gaggenau is the maker of the cooktop and downdraft and SieMatic cabinetry. If you would like to discuss your kitchen I would love to do that with you. Carol Green had given me your number some time ago and I dropped the ball on calling you. Matthew

• judylampert
    Autore originale
    9 mesi fa

Hi,
    Thank you for the response. We have decided to move and not remodel the kitchen. We will do that in the next year or so.
    I’m interested in learning more about induction ranges. I saw this and was curious. I appreciate your follow up.
    Best regards,
    Judy

• PRO
    RAO Design Studio, Inc.
    9 mesi fa

Judy, at the studio we have more than one induction cooktop live, and perhaps you would like to come and learn more….. I am at jury duty today but the studio number 404-815-5655 (don’t give your email or number out here they say) you can schedule a time with me…..

• judylampert
    Autore originale
    9 mesi fa

Thank you!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".