Houzz Logo Print
webuser_562153399

The walk-in-shower

Kailey Delk
9 mesi fa

what is the size of this shower? Is it curved?

Hill-Country Tuscan (modified) · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes
    9 mesi fa

Hello, yes it was curved... it was about 10' W x 6' D x π or something... Our design team can help. Are you considering a new build...?

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes
    9 mesi fa
    Ultima modifica: 9 mesi fa

Sort of, you have to reduce the inside space by the 6" framing, but that's why I said "about 10" - but it was indeed rounded, not oval. Hope that helps you... Curious, what made you ask...? What are you trying to do?

• Kailey Delk
    Autore originale
    9 mesi fa

We are building a home and have a 6 x 8 walk in shower. I have never seen an oval shape….

• PRO
    Ch Specialty Designs
    9 mesi fa

Congratulations on building your home, if you are building your home anything is possible with the right skill level. You can do this with a 6 by 8 walk in shower as well. I personally prefer oval shape as opposed to a perfect circle as there is more room in the shower.

• PRO
    Genuine Custom Homes
    9 mesi fa

Kailey, if you're building here in the area (San Antonio, TX) we should chat... this was a home we built 10 years ago, but I have SEVERAL pictures of similar showers we've done... OVAL, ROUNDED, or Square... LMK if and when you'd liek to connect and we can exchange 411.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".