Houzz Logo Print
webuser_182980040

Where is dining table from?

l'anno scorso
Could you please tell me where the gorgeous dining table is from? Dimensions if table and material it is made from.
Colgate Cottage · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    l'anno scorso

This was a custom piece designed by us for this project and made by our maker.

• l'anno scorso

Thank you so much for responding to my question. How disappointing for me haha. The table is just beautiful and the colour sublime - i love it! I have been looking for this style of dining table for some time but the choice is limited. i dont suppose you could give me a ball park cost estimate? Your work is fabulous. Thank you.

• PRO
    l'anno scorso

Thank you. So glad you like it. I think it was about $5500 and was 1500mm in diameter. We did a custom charcoal stain.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".