Houzz Logo Print
john_beck32

How much does it cost to have something like this done?

john beck
l'anno scorso
Looks beautiful. Want something similar but unsure where im headed cost wise.
Front Yard Facelift · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Gardening Angel
    l'anno scorso

Hi John, This project cost about $2,500. We had a couple of items that added to the expense. 1. There was a concrete footer from an old fence that was about 2 feet wide by 10 feet long and very thick with rebar. The concrete had to be broken up and removed. That added to the labor several hundred dollars. The client paid for the removal. 2. There was no irrigation in the planting area, so that project was completed before the plant installation could proceed. 3. Landscape lighting (inexpensive HD led system) was added at the end of the project, just before mulching. These three items added well over $1,000 to the cost. The landscape, aluminum edging and rock was purchased at wholesale cost and labor was only $20/hr. In real world costs, this project could have cost much more... closer to $5,000. The plants & installation on a prepared site would cost around $2,000 through a landscape company. The rock & edging can add up quick. Aluminum edging is $3-4/ft and Mexican beach pebbles $17/bag covering less than a 1/2sq ft per bag. That's materials only. Hope this helps. DYI - can save you lots of money, but you will sacrifice quality without doing your homework.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".