Houzz Logo Print
jraglandjr

Need help determining window treatment options

jraglandjr
10 anni fa
Ultima modifica:10 anni fa
Trying to decide if a window cornice/box on top of the windows would be better, or drapes, or both? And what would you suggest? A tan fabric to compliment the walls or something with more color?

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    User
    10 anni fa
    Looks like a fish bowl at night - happens to everyone when there aren't window treatments :). Simple panels draperies would add a needed design element - needed for balance and to add visual height. Place the drapery rod 4" from the ceiling. If you like pattern add an oversize Ikat or soft geometric in cream and tan.
  • Sasha Retana
    10 anni fa
    I'd get drapes with a nice substantial rod, with a pattern that picks up some of that red from the couch, which looks like the only piece with color in the room. Beautiful space!
  • PRO
    Dana Pope Designs
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    Normally I would always suggest curtains but because the windows are SO close to the corner and to the mantel I'm afraid it's a little cramped. I don't think a finial will even fit on the window in the corner. What about Roman shades or roller shades (they're not like they used to be)- the red picture is a Roman shade the white & tan is the roller.
    jraglandjr ha ringraziato Dana Pope Designs
  • PRO
    Valley Window Fashions
    10 anni fa
    I would do single panel of an open weave casement pulled over to the left and right respectively. Use a medallion holdback and a fairly neutral natural textile with a drop if the couch color. Then a great pillow in a print that matches couch and a valance over large window by eating area in same fabric as window.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".