Houzz Logo Print
rsohrweid

Are there plans for using Black framed glass panels to enclose an entr

Roberta Sohrweid
l'anno scorso

I have this idea that the entrance to a small guest house being enclosed with glass panels framed in black to tie in with the the black Pella windows used for the house and garage. The house plans included a small
cement stoop with cement steps up the entrance door. Limited space, zero lot line,
but with enhanced landscaping along with a gate entrance to the house entrance.

If the stoop and steps leading to the entrance door, you are faced with adding. some type of railing to finis the porch stoop. The stoop has a gable above so the stoop is covered but very plain without any architectural “pop”, to it? I have seen this done for a commercial buildings being a enclosed glass foyer. I was hoping there might be something out there in print or software that gives a look of something new
and different in the design world? Any chance of finding something to jolt the mind
outside of the box?
building entrance.

Studio S Squared Architecture Inc. Office (and rental apartment) · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.
    l'anno scorso

not sure if I understand your comment Roberta, but feel free to email me a sketch @ esakai@studios2arch.com and I will give you a quick review.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".