Houzz Logo Print
webuser_94056703

Brass faucet question

Victoria
l'anno scorso
Ultima modifica:l'anno scorso

We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation and i am debating whether i should use a brass faucet in the island. i have attached photos of the progress so far. kitchen counter tops will be Manhattan Grey soapstone. My worry is that the brass faucet might be too much. i have brass pendant lights and burnished brass hardware on the cabinets. Most of the appliances are stainless and the sink is stainless as well. The oven and chimney hood are black enamel. The backsplash tile will be matte white subway tile. I would appreciate any advice as to whether this is brass overload or if this is the best finish for the faucet. Thank you!

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    l'anno scorso

I totally agree .

• Lisa
    l'anno scorso

There is a lot of brass on those pendants so I see what you mean sounda like stainless steel faucet would match your sink and be a low key choice

• ci_lantro
    l'anno scorso

Brass overload. Stainless faucet with the stainless sink.

• chispa
    l'anno scorso

With only photos to go by, I think I would go with brushed stainless that matches the sink, range handles and other appliances.

Victoria ha ringraziato chispa
  • PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    l'anno scorso

Go for the brass faucet. There's no issue with mixing metals and I think it will look great. I'd opt, however, for a Satin Brass finish vs. a shiny one. We did brass finishes for the faucets and hardware for this kitchen, even though we had stainless appliances.

Redwood City Kitchen and Bath Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

• Iluvdark kychns
    l'anno scorso

Don’t think anyon can answer the question faithfully without seeing the countertops in the kitchen. Is there a way to check out a sample so it can be included in the pic. Even better if you can buy the faucet (if returnable). I want to say that the brass pendants together with the warm wood are already over powering, (and I like warm wood) but a more neutral countertop could pull it together (or not—that’s why a pic of it would be very helpful)

• houssaon
    l'anno scorso

Love your kitchen.

Victoria ha ringraziato houssaon
  • PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    l'anno scorso

Perhaps once you get more of the kitchen done, you can come back and post an updated photo. The brass faucet could be too much, but once you have more done you'll be able to tell if it'll work well for you.

Urban Ranch: Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Hilltop Residence - Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Randy Trainor
    11 mesi fa

We might suggest going for a chrome faucet to offset all of the brass. See the faucet below in one of our designs we did for a client:

Mt. Washington Ski House · Maggiori informazioni

Victoria ha ringraziato Randy Trainor
  • Victoria
    Autore originale
    11 mesi fa

Thanks- we ended up going with a brushed/ stainless faucet and it looks great!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".