Houzz Logo Print
ptoc414

What is the hardware used for the pivoting shiplap wall?

ptoc414
l'anno scorso

I love the pivoting wall concept. Does it collapse/nest in addition to pivoting? Do you mind sharing the manufacturer of the hardware?

Thanks

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Imbue Design
    l'anno scorso

Thank you for reaching out. We're glad you appreciate the custom louver wall in our Nob Hill project!

The louvers do not collapse, they rotate in order to provide variable transparencies that correspond to the required function of the room, e.g., library vs office vs guest room.

The walnut louvers along with the brass hardware were custom made by the incredibly talented furniture craftsman, Chad Parkinson of the Furniture Joint in Salt Lake City. This was a completely custom unit, but I'm sure Chad would love to help you design and create anything to suit your needs.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".