Houzz Logo Print
cholly1

Furniture arranging and area rug

cholly1
l'anno scorso

This furniture will be in this room, next to this kitchen. The TV cable is next to the bump out.

Commenti (4)

• decoenthusiaste
    l'anno scorso

Without measurements of the space and the sizes of the furniture, I would be guessing, but it might fit. You won't have the stove, right? TV where the connection is, a chair angled in the corner left of it, the second chair angled between the foyer and the double window, and the sofa facing TV with its back to the traffic path and kitchen. You may have to ditch the coffee table and use the hassock with a tray on it instead.

• Elaine Doremus Resumes Written
    l'anno scorso

You do not need an area rug, since you already have carpeting. Carpet on top of carpet is not recommended (for safety reasons) unless both rugs are very low pile. For the furniture arranging, please provide us with a hand drawn floor plan and measurements. Thank you.

• PRO
    Margery Wedderburn Interiors
    l'anno scorso

It looks like you might easily be able to place a sofa facing the window/bump out area and then place two chairs to the left of the sofa. This will allow the right side to be open so people can walk in. The TV, if there will be one, would be next to the bump out area.

Vero Beach House · Maggiori informazioni

Work in Progress · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Everything Home
    l'anno scorso

You might try placing a couch on the carpet facing the wall with the window to the left and blank area to the right. Then you can place both chairs on the wall with the window to the left or you could place a chair on either side of the wall with the window that is blank. You should also be able to place the TV and console to the right of the window. Please see our designs below for layout options.

Fabulous Farmhouse Estate · Maggiori informazioni

Modern Resort Living · Maggiori informazioni

Chatham Model Home · Maggiori informazioni

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".