Houzz Logo Print
webuser_742700562

what is the material?

Utente-742700562
l'anno scorso

What is the material of the large white rectangles?

Modern Driveway and Front Yard Danville, CA · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    DPG Pavers and Design
    l'anno scorso

Hi -

Those are poured in place concrete squared. You can achieve a similar look using the Belgard Dimensions pavers.

Let us know if you would like to schedule a consultation if you are looking at doing a project!

Susie Garcia

• micmapled
    l'anno scorso

Hi Susie, how did you get the pavers to be so light in color? Did you add pigment to the concrete?

• PRO
    DPG Pavers and Design
    l'anno scorso

I believe in that photo it was regular concrete with no color added. There is a "white" concrete that is available aslo

• micmapled
    l'anno scorso

The white concrete is out of my budget range. Can you tell me which concert mixing company you used to get that lighter color and what were the specs of the order? I know it's a big ask, but it would help me tremendously. Ty!

• PRO
    DPG Pavers and Design
    l'anno scorso

This project was at least 7 years ago, so I don't have access to that information. You might want to look at Belgard's dimension paver in Bella or Foundry color. https://www.belgard.com/products/pavers/dimensions/

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".