Houzz Logo Print
webuser_537689795

What size is the Living room and dining room and ceiling height

Jacqueline AKINS
l'anno scorso
What are the ceiling heights in living room and dining room ( what kind of ceilings are those they are beautiful looking up. Love the open concept and what is holding the walls I see no columns Is it possible to get the specifications. I been holding this picture for many many many years. This gave me an idea how I want my living and dining room to look because my family will be together Thank You for responding.
2005 ASID Award Winning South West Santa Barbara · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Ernesto Garcia Interior Design, LLC
    l'anno scorso

Jacqueline,

Thank you for your questions, I will respond to all of them and try to give you the best explanations.

At their highest, the ceilings are 13'.

Both, Living Room and Dining Room ceilings have stepped soffit perimeters that drop 12" at each step; this helps define each space within an open plan layout.

Regarding the structure of the space: if you look at the right side of the photograph, you will see a short wall, which is a bearing wall that supports a beam that runs between both spaces; ceiling joists (smaller supporting elements) were laid perpendicularly from that beam to each opposing walls. It's very doable and a rather common structural solution for one-story buildings.

I hope you materialize your dream and enjoy it with your family, in one open and embracing space!

Regards,

Ernesto Garcia, ASID

ernestogarciadesign.com

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".