Houzz Logo Print
alexandrabywater

Kitchen bench top and splash back help

l'anno scorso

Hi there, I am hoping for some help with my kitchen. I would like to give it a make over.

Cupboards are vinyl wrapped Antique White and will remain.

Bench top is Formica Monet Quarry and has to go.

Splash back is a mottled green colour and has to go.

Floor tiles are a slate type finish in a mottled green colour also and will remain as the same tile is throughout bathroom, toilet, laundry and entry.

So to replace bench top and splash back I thought neutral taupe gloss tile 97 x 297mm which I have already purchased a while ago.

Bench top I initially thought Laminex Sand Pebble natural finish, however I am now wondering if I should have a plain solid colour instead of a pattern (since the floor tile is patterned) and if so what colour?

Any ideas would be much appreciated. Photo attached shows the neutral taupe gloss tile sitting behind sink. Planning on replacing sink also. Might look better lined up with dishwasher?

Commenti (6)

• l'anno scorso

And replace all handles

alexandrabywater ha ringraziato Kate
  • l'anno scorso

On my computer screen there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with the colour or condition of wall tiles. At the moment they blend in with the floor. Unless they are damaged I would just re grout to freshen. A timber bench top as siriusky suggested would tie in with the window frames and look wonderful.

alexandrabywater ha ringraziato dreamer
  • l'anno scorso

Great suggestions, changing the tap also would be great, new handles ( these can be purchased bulk from eBay) a fraction of hardware store prices, a roller blind will really modernise the whole look.

alexandrabywater ha ringraziato Julie Herbert
  • PRO
    l'anno scorso

Definitely the perfect kitchen for a Tristone benchtop - 100% Acrylic solid surface, very durable and reasonably priced for superb long lasting quality. Check it out at tristone.co.nz

They can also do a matching splash back, and we can recommend new handles and sink accessories! Also from the above comment, love the idea of a roller blind in this space.

alexandrabywater ha ringraziato Trends Kitchens
  • l'anno scorso

We got an engineered stone resurfacing in marble for our bench and splashback. Looks amazing. We went with Granite Transformations in Taren Point (Sydney), very happy with their customer service and speed of installation. We changed our sink and that could be easily done with the benchtop overlay. You could get rid of the ugly bullnose and get a straight edge too. They also do stone, which is a bit cheaper, but marble looks so good.

Granite Transformations Sydney South

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".