Houzz Logo Print
rachel_blumberg58

Need help choosing backsplash!

Rachel Blumberg
l'anno scorso

Getting to the final phase of our kitchen remodel. Looking for suggestions for backsplash! All thoughts, pics, etc are appreciated! TIA. PS. Ignore the red poking out from the doorway! That won’t be there.

Commenti (4)

• herbflavor
    l'anno scorso
    Ultima modifica: l'anno scorso

Id do a white subway w sheen. balance out all the gray. there isnt a color that would work . the first pic maybe demonstrates an undertone if you care to search..other just clean white subway...brighten things a bit ... i like the light hitting the upper parts of the white cabinets so i'd accentuate that w more white w the tile. then on to hardware and pendants ???

New Haven Model - 2015 Spring Parade of Homes · Maggiori informazioni

Atherton Oasis · Maggiori informazioni

Arts & Crafts Transformation · Maggiori informazioni

| garden home | · Maggiori informazioni

• kculbers
    l'anno scorso

Pretty kitchen!! I agree with simple white tile. Your counters are the star!!

• PRO
    BANDD DESIGN
    l'anno scorso

Below are a few ideas for backsplashes that might just work for your kitchen. We might recommend getting samples to try in your space and lighting to figure out what might work best.

Whitemarsh Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

GREENSHORES · Maggiori informazioni

Northwest Hills New Build · Maggiori informazioni

Chloes Bloom New Build · Maggiori informazioni

Julius Street New Build · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Scialla Studio
    l'anno scorso

I see very well a blacksplash with character, something important

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".