Houzz Logo Print
susanphoover

Need to pick exterior lights. Please help!

Susan Hoover
2 anni fa

So we are finally getting around to redoing the outside of the house. Stucco changes have been made and excited for the simplicity of it. Paint will be white and dove grey fascia and soffit. Pics show first coat of stucco mud after taking off step up bumpouts. Lighting... only 1 ceiling hookup available in the the 16' high foyer with a 8x8 footprint and a 94" tall front door. Two over the garge door lights to be replaced as well. The interior is a modern take on the Southwest with mindful grey walls, saltillo tile and punches of color. We do have backlit house numbers coming to be mounted on the corner of the house where the big blocks use to be. It will be approx 8" x 25". I have shared a few inside photos to show the feel of my home.

A large pendant style? Should we stick to the globe ones to tie in with the inside? My husband is concered about seeing both lights at the same time through the half circle window. Full AZ sun so no wood on the fixture or glass unless completed enclosed. Too high to really clean well.

My style

Commenti (3)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".