Houzz Logo Print
eyedesign1

Outdoor lighting - modern rustic house

Stephanie D
2 anni fa

Hello, We are replacing the outdoor lighting in our "modern rustic" mountain house.

I am considering using two of these lantern style lights to flank the front door: https://www.build.com/miseno-ml62654/s1707987?uid=4030848

I'd also use a smaller version on the side patio.

We also need to replace two lights on the rear deck and two lights flanking the double garage door. I was considering goosneck barn lights for those areas. Do those "talk to" the lantern style lights, or am I better off just sticking to the lanterns all the way around the house?

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    HALLETT & Co.
    2 anni fa

Photos of your house would help

• PRO
    Big Rock Landscaping
    l'anno scorso

You can definitely keep the style the same or very similar as shown outside this house:

Or you could do something like this:

Or, if you wanted to mix and match that is an option as well, using a light fixture like this:

If you are still feeling unsure, you can check out our blog post about outdoor lighting, orthis one about inspiring ideas to help you figure out your personal style and narrow down your outdoor lighting options.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".