Houzz Logo Print
webuser_801144432

Help needed to style my TV wall

Manny Fresh
2 anni fa
Ultima modifica:2 anni fa

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building a TV wall in my living room, and would really appreciate some help styling it. I know I would like to wallpaper rather than paint, and also to tile around the fireplace, but I'm really unsure about colours and style.

I've been thinking maybe a wallpaper with blue and gold of some sort, to tie in the art on either side and also the swivel chair (just got delivered, and will sit where the Christmas tree currently is), but would that work?

I'm also thinking of putting either a granite or wooden slab at the bottom underneath the fire, but I just need a bit of help bringing it all together. Does anyone have wallpaper/tile/slab suggestions to help me with finishing this off?

Thanks in advance

Commenti (3)

• Avril
    2 anni fa

I have gas fire and initially used wallpaper but it started flaking. Had to remove.
    Looked plain just painted so went for polished plaster.
    This photo is wallpaper before plaster and tv install.
    We used marble at base but extended it at base so it wasn’t so dominant at top.

• PRO
    Venetian wall designs
    2 anni fa

Just finished this one.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".