Houzz Logo Print
thekel3121

what wood flooring is used in this home?

thekel3121
2 anni fa

The wood flooring is absolutely perfect!

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Architectural Overflow, LLC
    2 anni fa

Thanks for your comment and question. The house was built by Phillips | Collins Construction Group, Inc., based in Atlanta, GA, from the Sand Mountain House plan designed by architect John Tee. I recommend contacting them directly to find out what flooring was used in that project.

• PRO
    Phillips | Collins Construction Group, Inc.
    2 anni fa

We built our house on a crawlspace - and made sure that the crawlspace was semi-conditioned and included a significant dehumidifier suspended from the floor joists in order to reduce moisture from under the floor. We decided to use white oak because it is less apt to take-up moisture as when compared to red oak. The grade of flooring is #1 Common -white oak and the width of the flooring is 3.25"-wide. The flooring was finished in the field - stained the hardwoods "provincial" and we topped with 3-coats of polyurethane in a satin finish.

• thekel3121
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

Thank you Phillips constructions! Perfect look for this space and it plays off the cabinets so well! Much appreciated!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".