Houzz Logo Print
mybobbyst

Frameless shower door

Bobby C
2 anni fa
Dear sir or Madam,
How are you? Love that about design. I am going to remodel the bathroom. I have frameless shower door too but every side (L sharpe, left side next to the wall and another side next to another wall) that the handyman has installed by silicone. After years the silicone go yellow and look very old even I clean or dry off after used. I saw lot of that just with the clips? Is that safety? Or it is clips and silicone too? How to make very safety without clips? Is that possible installed in the inside of the wall? Or could you please how can make very very beautiful and safety?
Have a nice day
Frameless Shower Enclosures · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Rex Glass & Mirror
    2 anni fa

Thanks for your inquiry & compliment on our work featured in this photo! Creating a shower enclosure is both an art and science--a balance of beauty, aesthetics, engineering, and safety. If you live in the Pittsburgh area, we invite you to discuss your specific design needs with one of our consultants on-site at one of our showroom locations or contact us via our website. rexglass.com

Bobby C ha ringraziato Rex Glass & Mirror
  • Bobby C
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

thank you for your reply unfunfortunately i am not living in us but i really interesting about frameless shower door. how can i know more about ?

• PRO
    Rex Glass & Mirror
    2 anni fa

You'll find an array of glass shower door options at our Rex Glass website: rexglass.com. Thanks much!

Bobby C ha ringraziato Rex Glass & Mirror
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".