Houzz Logo Print
webuser_107125810

From 1992 to 2021

Georgina Cole
2 anni fa

Earlier this year, we bought a house in Bend, OR that was built in 1992 and I don't think it had been touched since. We remodeled from top to bottom, but the family room, kitchen and master bath had the most dramatic updates. Our master bathroom is quirky because it's very long and narrow, so we got rid of the bathtub and converted to a full shower. The kitchen and family room photos speak for themselves :-) The remodel process was EXTREMELY difficult during COVID so we made A LOT of compromises, but the house finally feels like our home!

ere are the before & after photos.

Commenti (10)

• artemis_ma
    2 anni fa

Glad your house now feels like your home!

Georgina Cole ha ringraziato artemis_ma
  • Utente-605509116
    2 anni fa

ohh love this change...

Georgina Cole ha ringraziato Utente-605509116
  • unwantedadvice
    2 anni fa

Beautiful! I love the rooms you posted and excellent decisions on your design choices. Love the penny rounds in the shower and you’re right, it’s a narrow bathroom but turned out very nice. Kudos and enjoy!

Georgina Cole ha ringraziato unwantedadvice
  • PRO
    Norwood Architects
    2 anni fa

Good job! Very updated look. The one thing I don't like much is the penny tile installation. You can see the seams between the tile sheets or the underlayment is translating thru. Very difficult to get a good penny tile installation. Otherwise, it looks great!

Georgina Cole ha ringraziato Norwood Architects
  • Georgina Cole
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

@Norwood Architects wow, you're candid. Thanks for pointing out the flaw, much appreciated.

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    2 anni fa

looks amazing

Georgina Cole ha ringraziato OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • K R
    2 anni fa

Just beautiful, especially love your butcher block island counter. Are you able to cut right on top of it? I’ve always wondered that.

• Georgina Cole
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

@K R The manufactures don't recommend it but it just depends on whether or not you want to keep the look of an unblemished butcher block! And you have to make sure to treat once or twice a year.

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    2 anni fa

BEAUTIFUL shower ! The mudroom is really cool too !

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".