Houzz Logo Print
marlaines

Front Door for 80s house

From the carport you pass through the gate to our front door which is 4 feet wide. How would you change the door and what style?

Commenti (7)

• Marlaine Shirley
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

The panels are cracked. We need a new one and the entry needs light

• PRO
    GJ Gardner Homes Denver
    2 anni fa

The style of the door works well with your home. You could play with having the door be the same color as the trim or do a similar style but with glass window panels at the top.

• Marlaine Shirley
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

Thanks for the idea. Appreciate your taking time to try to help me

• Maureen
    2 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 2 anni fa

Could just be the picture, but the door looks like an oversized single (and the frame disproportionate on the left), so not sure if one or two sidelights would work, but they would address your light issue. Add glass in door as well and if privacy is an issue, there are glass options that can help.

It’s also difficult to get a sense of your home in general, therefore difficult to recommend a specific style. I would skip a stained wood door, as there is a lot of wood with the deck and house. Be sure trim is same color as door so it doesn’t feel patchy and I‘d paint all your windows’ trim the same shade for coordination.

• niccidhg
    2 anni fa

I’m not sure what you are asking people to vote on. Could you please clarify ?

• Marlaine Shirley
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

Oh I’m doing this for a first time and messed up.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".