Is this a liner pool or fiberglass

Is this a liner pool or fiberglass

Conway Farms - Classic Poolside Retreat · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Arrow. Land + Structures
    2 anni fa

Hi Tammy,
    Thank you for your question. This is an in-ground custom concrete pool.

• DeAnne J
    2 anni fa

What are the benefits of using a concrete pool in the Midwest with major temperature changes compared with the other options?

• PRO
    Arrow. Land + Structures
    2 anni fa

Hi DeAnne J - in the midwest (especially in the Chicago area) we are subject to the harsh effects of freeze/thaw cycles in the winter/spring transition period. This creates ongoing ground movement and stresses on underground structures. Concrete is strong and can handle freeze/thaw movement just as a properly built house foundation would. Hydrostatic ground pressure is also relieved through the concrete pool's drainage system. When compared to other options like fiberglass and vinyl liner pools, concrete is more resilient at withstanding the harsh structural ground shifts of the midwest.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".