Houzz Logo Print
bhoorame

Lower Cabinet Paint

bhoorame
2 anni fa
Beautiful, what is the lower cabinet paint?
Antique Woods · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• JO
    2 anni fa

I would love to have this kitchen in Napa, what is the color of the cabinets, and kind of flooring used?

• PRO
    Terry Architecture, LLC
    2 anni fa

I am sorry, Jo, but that color is no longer in my files. I am sure it was a Benjamin Moore color and you can probably find it among the samples available, at a local paint center.

The wood was special, milled with reclaimed timbers from a 19th century factory. There are probably wood salvage companies near you. Good luck,,!

• JO
    2 anni fa

Knowing that it was a Benjamin Moore paint, Terry, will help me locate it. One of our neighbors is milling many of his burnt trees for his home remodel outside and inside walls mainly. My dad once turned a three seat row boat into a look alike speed boat with recycled woods, it gave us many years of fun on the lake. Thank you for the information. Have a great summer. ! JO

• PRO
    Terry Architecture, LLC
    2 anni fa

Good luck... stay happy!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".