Houzz Logo Print
webuser_352200886

would this bed match this floor?

Zer Bee
2 anni fa

If not which colour bed would be better?

Commenti (7)

• Daphnemaria Sch
    2 anni fa

You have some lovely 💡 ideas C.D.

• Daphnemaria Sch
    2 anni fa

Maybe a whole set in same is too much..
    I did read somewhere not to go all match matchy in bedroom set, as it’s too much.
    Not easy to accomplish as it’s displayed in store this way.
    The selection is very poor, and unimaginative, is my opinion of bedding stores in AU.

• Zer Bee
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

I’m sure interior designers won’t approve of my choice but I was finding it so hard to find a wood to match the room.
    I work night shift so I went with the only curtains that fit at the time and for $60 I think they’re amazing.
    I just went with basic IKEA MALM because the key thing I wanted was a bed that wouldn’t gather dust and this bed is easy to dust and it was affordable as well.

• Zer Bee
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

I’m going to place the tall boys in the centre and move plastic drawers into my closet.

• Daphnemaria Sch
    2 anni fa

Looking great so far..
    2 more budget pillows will puff the bed up. A small basket to drop things on side table.(kmart)
    I find this so handy to drop glasses, hair ties in. Stuff.
    Check out some charity shops u might pick up art /lamp/ vase.
    it just needs some personal touches.
    Good luck!

• Zer Bee
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

Thank you, I like those ideas :) Yes it definitely needs some personal touches.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".