Houzz Logo Print
klshippy

Fun Mid Century Bathroom

Kath
2 anni fa
Where did you get the wall tile please, and the name and color?

Thanks
Fun Mid Century Bathroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (15)

• debsterd
    2 anni fa

Lovely bath and it's s nice of you to send replies. Many don't. I'm doing my very small master bath now and was hesitating using a color but that blue is so restful I'm going to think about it. Beautiful job!

• Donna Burnett
    2 anni fa

I really like this vanity. Can you share where is from or who makes it? Thanks so much. We have a narrow bath in a 1955 house to remodel.

• Sara D
    2 anni fa

I just made my bathroom plumbing final call for the remodel. I was choosing between matte black fixtures and brushed nickel. These fixtures really stand out in these photos... the opposite of what I want. I am glad I stuck with the brushed nickel... my goal is to have the tile be the centerpiece. In a different situation I would definitely go black plumbing fixtures.

• PRO
    Maven Home Interiors
    2 anni fa

@Donna Burnett The vanity was custom made from Etsy.

• plvoyager
    2 anni fa

I love the tile floor. What kind is it please?

• PRO
    Designed To Appeal
    2 anni fa

I love the shower door, however it looks like the right side door sits about an inch or so above the tub ledge so that it can slide onto the track under the left side door. Is that correct and if so, doesn't water leak out onto the floor?

• PRO
    Maven Home Interiors
    2 anni fa

@Designed To Appeal Thanks!

The right side of the shower door is affixed to the tub so no leaking can occur.

• karant
    2 anni fa

@Maven Home Interiors beautiful looking bathroom! Can you please share the make and model of sink faucet, shower faucet and light fixtures?

• Christine Milano
    l'anno scorso

Gorgeous. Can you please share the make and model of sink faucet, shower faucet and light fixtures?

• karant
    l'anno scorso

I think sink faucet is Delta Nicoli 35749LF-BL, and shower faucet is Delta Nicoli 142749-BL.

• Christine Milano
    l'anno scorso

Thank you!

• PRO
    John & Mercedes Flett Family Trust
    l'anno scorso

I love this bathroom. What is the make of the bathtub please? thank you.

• Utente-880566846
    l'anno scorso

I love the blue tile. What color grout did you use so that it seems to fade and let the tile give the relaxing vibe it does?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".