Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_dotysulloway

I need help filling the space between the fireplace and window.

J Sulloway
3 anni fa

Hi! We moved our windows to the corner because we love the way it looks out into the trees. Our house is on pilings. We decided to make that whole wall shiplap because there isn’t much wall space. Below the mantle will be white brick. We will have bench seats under the window that will go all the way over to the side of the fireplace. Because the window will not be centered over the bench, now, what can we put there? We do not like skinny built-ins or skinny floating shelves. Any other ideas? Or, with shiplap being on there do you think that will be enough? Thank you so much!

Commenti (5)

• AlisonandScott Kuykendall
    3 anni fa

I think the shiplap is enough. You don’t want to clutter it or squeeze something in. This is going to be beautiful!

• J Sulloway
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Ok! Thank you!!! I thought about doing small scones over the bench, like this photo below, but coming off the fireplace side. But, maybe I just leave it alone?

• PRO
    ZFE Renovations
    3 anni fa

Beautiful!! I agree that simple is better. I could see tall thin pots on each side of the fireplace with long skinny wood sticks (straight or curly) or cherry tree branches, etc, sticking up out of the pots. Bring a bit of nature and color in from the outdoors.

• AlisonandScott Kuykendall
    3 anni fa

I like the light fixture on the wall in the window seat. Super cute and it would look great on the side closest to the fireplace. Wonderful idea!

• J Sulloway
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you!!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".