Houzz Logo Print
cyndi2211

I really like the rug

cyndi2211
3 anni fa

Can you tell me the name of the manufacturer?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Luminosus Designs LLC
    3 anni fa

Hi, this rug is custom made for my clients and is available through my studio. You can contact me directly mimi@luminosusdesigs.com

cyndi2211 ha ringraziato Luminosus Designs LLC
  • cyndi2211
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you very much for answering my question especially on Sunday!

Could you please tell me the height of the rug; can it be surged; what material is it made of; what sizes are available; and what colors could the stripes be? We are looking for an area rug for our library and are interested in a rug with possibly a small amount of black stripes or even a windowpane type design with the rug being mostly cream or ivory.

Thank you for responding. I appreciate it.

Cyndi MacDonald

• PRO
    Luminosus Designs LLC
    3 anni fa

Hi Cyndi, this rug is a "flat weave" so it is pretty low to the ground except the colored stripes. It is entirely made of wool. Because it is a custom rug, I can design any pattern using any color I specify. Hopefully this helps.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".