Houzz Logo Print
zimmer5912

I’m looking for a natural gas fire bowl to put on composite deck?

zimmer5912
3 anni fa

I’m building a house now. I have the option to run a natural gas line under the trex decking to the middle of the deck for a fire pit. I don’t want a table, I’d like a 36 inch round fire pit. Are there any that are appropriate for use on composite decking? I’ve looked at a lot of them in line but it’s never clear if they’d be ok in a deck?

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    3 anni fa

There really is no reason for it to be an issue since there are no sparks .

• zimmer5912
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thanks for responding! I understand that there won’t be sparks... I should have clarified my concern. Specifically, I’m worried about the base getting too hot and damaging the deck. I’d prefer not to have to put pavers or something down under it. I really like the fire Pit Art Crater pit. It has a natural gas version but I’ve no idea how hot the base would get? I called the company and (probably for liability) they were non-commital.

• zimmer5912
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you!

• PRO
    TREX COMPANY INC
    3 anni fa

Hello and thank you for choosing Trex. Firepits are safe to use over our decking but we highly recommend having a barrier below, such as the Deck Protect system, which prevents there being to much heat coming in contact with the decking material. Deck Protect comes in a number of different shapes and sizes to fit most firepits, which can be found online at deckprotect.net. If you have further questions, please feel free to call us at 800.289.8739. Kindly, Trex Customer Care

• PRO
    Forest Fence & Deck Company Ltd.
    3 anni fa

Great....Thanks

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".