Houzz Logo Print
teressaharris

Where can I find the door that enters into the room?

teressaharris
3 anni fa
I'm interested in the door w/ the triple dividers on top - gorgeous!
Toronto Cabbagetown Home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Douglas Design Studio
    3 anni fa

Hi Teressa,

Thank you for your interest in our work. The enclosed entry was was custom designed and built by our very own Jeffrey Douglas.

For more insider design info sign up for our newsletter at www.douglasdesignstudio.com.

You can also follow us on Twitter @Douglas_Design, Instagram @JeffreyDouglasDesign, Facebook @DouglasDesignStudio and on Pinterest @DouglasDesignStudio.

• PRO
    Douglas Design Studio
    3 anni fa

Hello Koray,

Yes you can, please credit Douglas Design Studio for the design and David Whittaker for photography. Please send us the link when it is published.

Here are our social media handles for tagging any posts: Instagram @JeffreyDouglasDesign, Facebook @DouglasDesignStudio and on Pinterest @DouglasDesignStudio.

Thank you!

Christina

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".