3 anni fa

Isn't that A major trip hazard?

Balwyn - Master Bedroom, decor and art · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Colour Confidence Interiors
    3 anni fa

Hi, thanks for commenting.
    The step is to code, however it would not be my preference to have it here. The room is so expansive the architect designed the platform as a dimensional point of interest and to dilineate the sleeping space from the rest of the suite.
    As Interior Designers we do not always have prior input into the architect’s plans and concepts with the client.
    However this room has been published a few times and the new owners of the home contracted me to help them with their Interior fit-out as they were so impressed with the original work completed by Colour Confidence Interiors.
    We are happy to work with reputable builders and developers and are always respectful to the client’s wish list for their home.
    They loved the platform, so we worked with it.
    I hope that answers your concerns.
    Regards,
    Michelle
    CCI

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".