Houzz Logo Print
jennifersrq

Great swing bed!

Jennifer
3 anni fa
Hello--
Might you share the source and colors of the swing bed? You've created a beautiful space :) Thanks!
The Aurora : 2019 Clark County Parade of Homes : Blended Indoor-Outdoor Living · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    LaCantina Doors
    3 anni fa

Hi Jennifer! We agree, that swing bed is amazing! If you need a set of LaCantina folding doors like the ones in the background of this picture to go with your new swing bed let us know! ;) Feel free to complete our request a quote form and we can have someone from a dealer local to you reach out and talk through options. https://bit.ly/lacantina-request-a-quote

Otherwise, @Cascade West Development should be able to give you more info on the swing bed. Good luck!

Thanks,

LaCantina Doors

• PRO
    Cascade West Development
    3 anni fa

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks very much for taking a look at our Houzz Project - The Aurora!

We did a little digging and it turns out the homeowner purchased this swing bed from a 3rd party. I'm sorry to say we don't have any info on that. One of our employees was able to recreate this piece using materials bought from Home Depot - so if you wanted to tackle a new DIY project this is one to consider. Otherwise a quick Google search brings up a few options, this Four Oak Bed Swing looks similar.

Apologies we couldn't supply you with more info regarding the swing bed. Best of luck on your search!

— Sincerely,

The Cascade West Dev. Team

• Jennifer
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thanks very much to both of you for your help! I appreciate your reply and advice :)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".