Houzz Logo Print
zoieandmac5

Help with what I have fondly named "The Oval Office"

zoieandmac5
3 anni fa
Ultima modifica:3 anni fa

This small room off of the master bedroom has 6 windows in an oval design, very little wall space and the current wooden blinds are lacking. Notice the curve of the window at the top and how the blinds are installed below!!

Would like to create a warm, inviting spot! It looks out to the pool in one direction and into the yard in the other. Privacy is not a huge concern!

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Globe Electric
    3 anni fa

Hey zoieandmac5! Love the oval design! What type of lighting and bulbs do you currently have at the moment? If you want to create a warm space, lighting is everything!

• PRO
    CDR Design, LLC
    3 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 3 anni fa

Love the room name! A nice spot. These rooms can be challenging.

What do you want the function of this room to be? A warm, inviting spot? An office? Both?

How many windows are in the room?

• zoieandmac5
    Autore originale
    2 anni fa

6 windows

• littlebug zone 5 Missouri
    2 anni fa

I love love love the oval office too. If you are not worried about privacy, why don’t you hang semi-sheers? I like seeded voile.

What are you going to use the room for? I would make it a reading nook.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".