Houzz Logo Print
karena

Love the looks of the walk-in shower with the bench

3 anni fa
What are the dimensions of this shower and the bench? I would like to convert an exiting fiberglass alcove tub/shower to a walk-in shower. I have 32" x 55" to work with and I'm wondering if I could comfortably fit a stationary bench in there.
Zenteriors · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    3 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 3 anni fa

Yes, you can fit a 12" deep bench in a 55" long shower. The 32" width is not ideal. See if you can expand your width by about 4" to accommodate the curb, making your actual standing area 32" wide. (The curb is that little build up between the bathroom floor and the shower floor, it keeps the water in and allows for the shower pan slope, necessary for proper drainage.)

karena ha ringraziato Camian Larson of Zenteriors Design
  • 3 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 3 anni fa

Thank you, Camian! I have always loved this bathroom. I misspoke about the dimensions for my shower area. I actually have up to 66" for the length of the shower (there is some dead space where the shower controls are now), and I could squeeze another two inches, along the wall, so the maximum space I have is really 34" width with my existing layout, or 34" x 66" maximum.

• PRO
    3 anni fa

Glad you like the bathroom, they were great people to work with on this traditional Santa Fe style home. Best of luck with your bathroom!

karena ha ringraziato Camian Larson of Zenteriors Design
  • 3 anni fa

Thank you, Camian!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".