Houzz Logo Print
lesliekacz

Can you tell us the paint color on the far wall?

I have turquoise cabinets and can't find the right paint color for my kitchen walls.
Thank you
The Nested Neighbor · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Phi Builders + Architects
    3 anni fa

Hi Leslie- The color is called Benjamin Moore Winds Breath in an eggshell finish. We also used another color in this house called cotton balls by Ben Moore. Good luck!

• felizlady
    3 anni fa

With turquoise cabinets, the only wall color I would use would be a white. That beige wall has an undertone of pink on my monitor.

• PRO
    3 anni fa

On this particular project, the client was very involved in choosing the finishes for her home. Winds breath is a warm undertone, white paint color. We suggest clients always do a patch test before painting to make sure the color is what they want it to be. The homeowner is very pleased with the end result.

• btydrvn
    3 anni fa

Color is obviously a challenge here...for instance i wouldn’t even describe that blue as turquoise....also if you have turquoise cabinets...i am sure seeing your kitchen will help ...

• PRO
    3 anni fa

As said before, the client very much enjoys her color choices, and we are here to facilitate making a client's home their dream home. Let's try to remember that we all do not have the same taste and try not to diminish a client's excitement over their finishes.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".