Houzz Logo Print
webuser_631028528

Urgent advise needed

Hi, we need to close tomorrow the plan for the design of the side wall of the stairs. We have 2 options as shown in the photos. We think we prefer the 2nd option (the non 3D render photo) where we completely remove the wall. The column that is left is a load bearing beam - we can’t touch it. The problem is that the electrician can not find where to put the light switches in this option. Any other options / ideas would be highly appreciated. Thank you...

Commenti (5)

• Franco2018
    3 anni fa

Use a temporised infrared sensor to avoid troubles with the switches. I used it in my corridor.

Very nice stair!!!

• Utente-631028528
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Great idea! Thank you very much! I need to find a place to put the sensor so that it does not light up the lights every time we pass by the living room. Thank you!

• PRO
    Architetto Michele Abbate
    3 anni fa

Or a motion sensor

• Utente-631028528
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you!

• PRO
    Architetto Michele Abbate
    3 anni fa

Nothing: is a pleasure

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".