Houzz Logo Print
degubran

who’s the builder?

Deena Gubran
3 anni fa

My husband and I loved the style and design of the house. We truly wish that the home styles in Georgia to get a update be it in exterior design and interior design and layout...

Atlanta: Modern Home - New Construction · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    New Mood Design LLC
    3 anni fa

Deena, thank you, and agree. The home is actually more stunning than the photo presents, and there is a wonderful pool in the back with a green house. The architect for this home lives in Arizona. It was a local builder that started construction; however, he proved to be highly unethical and half-way through construction left the project and my client stranded. My client obtained his own construction license and completed the construction on his own with various trades assisting him.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".