Houzz Logo Print
andrealoren

how does the back look for this wall planter unit?

Andrealoren13
3 anni fa

Can you please tell me how the back is designed? Is it just felt against the wall or does it have a barrier to protect the wall from getting mold?

Grovert Wall Planter Frame Kit, Black · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (10)

• PRO
    Shop Living Walls
    3 anni fa

The back of this unit is a plastic insert. It does not allow water to touch the wall. See photo. The plastic insert is one solid piece. Dimensions of the inside shape is 8.5" wide x 16.5" long. the entire frame is 23.5" long x 15.75" wide

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you for getting back to me. Do you sell them bigger ( lengthwise) ?

• PRO
    Shop Living Walls
    3 anni fa

yes I have one that is 2 panels long. So about 41 " in length. But I only have it in black or gray

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

@shop living walls, can you show an image of how the 41” looks? I am looking for a black one. I am visual.

• PRO
    Shop Living Walls
    3 anni fa

Sure. Accept I don't have the black frame in photo just the reclaimed. Working from home and don't have access to all photos.

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Ah! Perfect! I completely understand when you say you are working from home! I am doing the same.
    Could you kindly provide cost on the 41” please. This would be perfect for my wall! I would be interested in 2 41” wall planters in black.

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Hi there! Any update on the cost of the 41” wall planter? I am in need of them

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Does anyone pick up the phone at shop living walls? I’ve tried calling numerous times and left a message too. I am interested on your products.

• PRO
    Shop Living Walls
    3 anni fa

The 41 has 20 cubbies and the 24 has 10

• Andrealoren13
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

When am I going to receive the quote ?? I received an email but nothing relating to cost for the 41”.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".