Houzz Logo Print
daniel_berube54

Love the plans can I purchase them

Would like to have more information and description of the plans.
Phoenix Rising · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Todd Gordon Mather Architect
    3 anni fa

A-Frame Rising is a business that will have plans for purchase for a similar design - not identical. There are 1-bedroom, 2, 3, and 4 available, as well as for a garage with compatible architectural design. What is the bedroom count you seek? See AFrameRising.com for future launch - perhaps in two to three weeks. Thanks.

• hyebun
    3 anni fa

Stayed at a 1930's cabin in Tahoe City that was two doors down from this beauty. I drooled over it all week. When we came home it popped up on my Houzz feed. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing photos, I was dying to see what the interior looked like. All I could see was the beautiful light fixture hanging above the window shades, now I've been able to get a peek inside. Would love to see BR and bedrooms.

• PRO
    Todd Gordon Mather Architect
    3 anni fa

I'll make sure we post the rest of the photos on HOUZZ. They may already be on my website: TGMArchitect.com

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".