where is the bedding and ?

lorielindsey
10 anni fa
Mediterranean Bedroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    CCH Design Inc.
    10 anni fa
    The bedding was all custom made in our work room for this specific project. Was there a particular item you were interested in?
  • lorielindsey
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    I love the duvet or comforter and the skirt ! Do you have a web site to order something like that?
  • kcmozart
    10 anni fa
    Where was that BEAUTIFUL bed purchased from. I'm very interested in the a calif king size bed. thank you
  • PRO
    CCH Design Inc.
    10 anni fa
    We can order the bed for you with any fabric of your choice. If you'd like a quote please send an email to cindy@cchdesign.com
  • PRO
    CCH Design Inc.
    10 anni fa
    I do not have a website for the bedding, but we can make any custom duvets & bed skirts. I can check to see what fabric may be available in this line and send you a quote. Please send your email with bed size information to Cindy@cchdesign.com. Thank you!
  • kcmozart
    10 anni fa
    Can I order and get the price for a king and queen size bed! I love everything about the bed! The bedding is pretty to But I am in Love with the bed itself Or you can tell me who sells that bed!!
    Thank you
  • Abigail C.
    10 anni fa
    Love these windows!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".