Houzz Logo Print
lisa_haran

Love this room! Can you tell me who makes the table/chairs/server pls?

Lisa Haran
3 anni fa
Absolutely love this room! Just what I'm looking to do. Can you share details on furniture please? I'm in NJ, so no where near where you are located. If I was closer, I would consider hiring you for sure! Thanks.
Woodlands Dining Room · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Morrison Design House
    3 anni fa

Well thank you so much!! Such a nice compliment. We do work all over the country FYI. The table and chairs are both from Restoration Hardware. Hope this helps!

• Lisa Haran
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

You do? I will keep that in mind for sure. Thank you for responding. Can you also tell me where the server is from? I just really love this room so much!! I have an empty dining room right now and had looked at RH but not this particular table. Thank you again. I appreciate it!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".