Sel Mushtaq
3 anni fa

What flooring has been used here please

London townhouse living spaces · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Sue Murphy Interiors
    3 anni fa

Hi there, thanks for asking! It's a dark walnut real wood floor that was sourced locally. We found that it's really important to try a few planks of anything you're considering, in situ, to see how they look and feel - they can look really different in different places!

• Sel Mushtaq
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you so much for replying. I am in the process of updating my kitchen floor and have been looking for inspiration. I replaced some red walls with grey and am looking for the right floor to lay throughout my entire ground floor. Looking for a timeless yet modern look and love this floor. I created a collage after seeing this so have narrowed it down to 2 potential looks. Let me know your thoughts

• Sel Mushtaq
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

This is what i narrowed it down to

• PRO
    Sue Murphy Interiors
    3 anni fa

Hi there, both are lovely although the top image seems to have slightly uneven laying. Also bear in mind that herringbone is fashionable right now but may not be forever. For a kitchen you need to be really careful and understand all the risks of using real wood as it will show stains and get damaged if not kept very carefully, with minimal spills! Get advice from the possible wood supplier you are looking at, but also from other sources, to make sure you get the right thing for the space in terms of suitability. Good luck!

• Sel Mushtaq
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thank you for your reply & valuable advice. Stay safe and have a lovely weekend

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".