Houzz Logo Print
traciel

Great patio paver

traciel
3 anni fa
Did you use stone or porcelain pavers? If they are porcelain, how did you finish the raw edge near the pool?
Manhattan Beach - Contemporary Pool & Spa in Compact Courtyard area · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Ultimate Water Creations Inc.
    3 anni fa

We used a porcellain tile and we added a 6 inch piece in the pool to connect to the flat tile where the water spills over it. You must pour a concrete coping first and then set the tile over the concrete.

traciel ha ringraziato Ultimate Water Creations Inc.
  • traciel
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Ahh, so are you saying that you covered the raw edge by creating a concrete lip when you installed the coping row of pavers?

• PRO
    Ultimate Water Creations Inc.
    3 anni fa

yes first the coping made out of firmed concrete and then cover that with tile on pool side edge and on top

traciel ha ringraziato Ultimate Water Creations Inc.
  • traciel
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Slightly confused. So are you saying that the porcelain tile was cut at 45 degree angle for coping? I am just trying to understand how anyone use porcelain tile for pool coping given the raw edge seen on such pavers.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".