Houzz Logo Print
webuser_900015339

I love the colour of the wall paint if you know what it is?

Hello, I really like the wall colour of the Scandinavian Bedroom - White House. Could you tell me what the colour and brand of paint is of possible?

Many thanks,
Catherine
White House- Master Bedroom · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    H and G Designs
    4 anni fa

Hi Catherine,

Sure, it's Haymes Organic 2

A beautiful darker creamy white, we painted the ceiling, skirting and walls the same colour and looks great.

Hailey

• Catherine Dillon
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

Thanks so much. I have been looking at using Haymes Organic 1 so no surprise I was drawn to this one also. Have you used Organic 1 also and just wondering would you describe it as a bit yellow/cream?

• PRO
    H and G Designs
    4 anni fa

Hi Catherine,

Yes we have, if you look in our photo albums The Breeze Block House we used Organic 1. We are just painting another house now in Organic 1, it's quiet a bit lighter than 2 but still creamy... a crisper creamy if that makes sense. I love organic 2 , it is very creamy more creamy beige than yellow, it works really well with earthy colours but is a very dark cream so if you're worries Organic 1 is a safer bet :)

• Catherine Dillon
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you. Did you paint the ceilings also Organic 1 in the Breeze Block House?

• PRO
    H and G Designs
    4 anni fa

Yes, we always use the same colour for walls, ceilings, skirting, archs and doors when painting white :)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".