Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_30179244

What size cabinet is the trash and compost unit?

User
4 anni fa
We love this design and have not been able to find anything like this. We are ordering cabinets soon and need to know what size this was. Thank you.
Energy Efficient, Empty Nester New England Timber Frame · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
    4 anni fa

Hi Liz,

The cabinet was sized for turning the 35 qt or 50 qt trash bin sideways so the compost bin would fit in front of it..all custom - so this will be dependant on your cabinet makers specs. The Broan bin was used here. It missed by 1/16" so they are abutting! Had to have enough frame in the bin holder to support the weight. There are now couple of other companies that offer something similar so the engineering of the rim may be easier. Your designer can detail this for the cabinet maker if they are custom. Andy further questions, email or even call!

User ha ringraziato Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
  • User
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

I do understand this is custom. Do you know if it was 18"? 15"? Just wondering what size the cabinet is. Thanks!

• PRO
    Designs for Living by Wendy, LLC
    4 anni fa

It has to be at least 18" to fit the trash width...for frameless construction...but also may depend on the hardware and detail used used by your fabricator.

• User
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thanks for your time:)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".