Houzz Logo Print
steve_derbin

Need Help Choosing Wall Color to Match Tile

Steve Derbin
4 anni fa
Ultima modifica:4 anni fa

i absolutely hate colors in the beige family however this tile is too new to replace. So I am looking for other color options that I can use on the walls that will match my tile color. I like greys and other neutral colors but I have no design sense whatsoever. Can anyone advise a color to use that would match my tile? This house is located in Florida if that helps

Commenti (6)

• jck910
    4 anni fa

Looks similar to the tile I have I used BM Woodland Snow

• typeandrun
    4 anni fa

Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments. Depending on light a beautiful blue green grey neutral. I have it with BM white dove trim and adjacent walls in BM Bleeker Beige

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 anni fa

This might help You're looking for a white that has gray, not a gray that is light

• Marylee H
    4 anni fa

A simple method is to measure the colour of the tile with a tiny device which connects to an app on your phone. It gives a lot of valuable detail, such as how Light it appears, how much Chroma it contains, (how near neutral or colourful) but perhaps most helpfully in to which Hue Family it belongs and where within that Hue Family it sits.

Not always the most obvious with neutrals. Once you know that, it makes finding harmonising paint colours so much easier. We can find the nearest available to a bang-on match to the floor tile, or similar only lighter/darker/warmer/cooler/more colourful/less colourful etc. Don’t need to guess anything.

• Marylee H
    4 anni fa

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".