Houzz Logo Print
hunth4

what color did you use for drink rail?

hunth4
4 anni fa

What color did you use for drink rail? I want to use silver maple for floor but it says it can’t be used for drink rail.

Lewis Center, OH, Covered Porch and Patio with Custom Fire Pit · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Archadeck - Columbus
    4 anni fa

I apologize for the delay in responding. Typically when we do a silver maple floor with a rail cap, we usually suggest using Legacy Ashwood as the rail cap. All Legacy boards are a full profile board and not scalloped life Terrain Silver Maple.

• hunth4
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Thanks, so the the rail cap is as wide as a full profile board, 5.5” and what size are the posts? That seems too big but the pictures look good.

• PRO
    Archadeck - Columbus
    3 anni fa

Those are 6" vinyl post sleeves so the boards end into the post not revealing any portion of the board ends. The rail is called FinylLine Decktop Vinyl Rail w/ Aluminum Pickets.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".